The Resource A chicken in every yard : the Urban Farm Store's guide to chicken keeping
- A chicken in every yard : the Urban Farm Store's guide to chicken keeping
- Title remainder
- the Urban Farm Store's guide to chicken keeping
- Statement of responsibility
- by Robert and Hannah Litt
- "This nuts-and-bolts guide to selecting and raising backyard chickens offers everything a first-time keeper needs to know, from the experts at the Urban Farm Store in Portland, Oregon"--Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of A chicken in every yard : the Urban Farm Store's guide to chicken keeping
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Springfield Township Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.